Well...we got ourselves up at the butt crack of dawn yesterday so the boys could watch the balloons fill up and launch and while it was really hard to get up so early...it was so worth it. Tobi and Kayson both thought it was so cool and they LOVED watching the balloons. I love doing things like this with Tobi, even if it's hard, because he gets so much enjoyment out of it. Seeing him that excited and that happy just makes my day. I'm so proud to be his mom and I am so grateful that at 26 weeks pregnant, I can still muster up the energy to do these things with him. I really hope that never changes. Shannon commandeered my camera for me, which was actually kind of nice ha ha because I actually got some pictures of me (I can't decide yet if that's really a good thing or not) which doesn't usually happen since I'm the one behind the camera all the time. I had a lot of people admire and comment on our new wagon which was nice, I've been so excited and saved for months so we could buy that thing! It didn't take us long at all to get parking so that was a relief and it was really neat when all the balloons started to take off.

No comments:
Post a Comment