Last night we got to go out to Sean and Brynn's house for Jay's 30th birthday party. They made some really yummy sloppy joes which Tobi chowed on (I was so glad! Everytime we make them at home, we can't even get him to try them so maybe next time he'll finally eat it!) and then Jayson made some really yummy chocolate chip cookies with oreos in the middle. They were super rich but really tasty. After dinner we all gathered around the table to play Quelf. It's one of their favorite games and we'd never played it before. They all dressed up as game characters which was really fun, I kind of felt like a party pooper for not dressing up either but I just don't have the energy ha ha! Maybe next time. The game was really fun and I think it was a good ice breaker after some of the rough patches we've had this year. Tobi had a lot of fun playing with Noah, Ellie and Ben. All day he kept telling me how excited he was to go play with Noah, he's always looked up to Noah. And Noah is such a patient little sweetie with the younger kiddos.
Jordan did still have to work his night shift so we had to duck out a little early but we're really glad we got to go. Jordan's new boss is really good about letting Jordan work later or earlier as long as he puts in his twelve hours. I'm really looking forward to his new schedule, hopefully happening soon, so that I don't have to go to family stuff by myself anymore. Especially now that Grayson is almost here, I don't know if I can do it by myself with TWO kids!
Jayson seemed to really have a good time which was most important as it was HIS party after all. We're really glad that we got invited and we had a great time.
Happy 30th Jay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment