Sunday, July 15, 2012

Moxtek Lagoon Day!

We got to go to Lagoon on Friday for the Moxtek summer party and we had so much fun!  Since I couldn't do any rides, we decided it would be a Tobi day, plus we prefer to go in October for Frightmares anyway so we're really crossing our fingers we'll still be able to do that.  We got there just a little after noon which was perfect and lucky us, it was cloudy but warm all day!  Tobi was SO cute that morning too.  When he woke up, I told him it was gonna be a fun day and he asked me if I was excited and if it was a surprise.  Then after that all he could talk about was riding the big choo-choo, which surprised me because I wasn't sure if he would remember that from last year.

We took him right into kiddieland and we let him pick the rides he wanted to go on.  He went on almost everything that was in there, and there were several that he insisted he go on again...and again ha ha.  He had two favorite rides, the first one was the bumper cars...which really had me and Jordan cracking up because he wouldn't steer the car!  He just sat and let it go in circles until other kids bumped into him, we couldn't stop laughing it was so funny.  And the operator kept telling him to turn the wheel, it was too funny.  I figured it was the little kid bumper cars and he's two....if he wants to just sit and go in circles until he gets hit, that's his choice!

Moxtek served us dinner and did their prize drawing at 4:00, so we made sure to catch that and re-fuel.  We didn't win any prizes...again, but Andrew and Bronwyn both won stuff which was exciting for them and we all had a good laugh, because Andrew won a prize last year too.  It was nice to sit and visit with friends and meet the people that Jordan works with, along with their families.  I'm so glad that Moxtek does stuff like this for their employees, we've really been looking forward to this all summer.  They have a really cool Icee station when you first walk in, it has TONS of flavors and cool twistie slurpee cups.  We got one for Tobi that we ended up filling twice while we were there and Tobi loved picking the flavors and Jordan liked helping him drink it.  Tobi is CRAZY about slurpees so I knew before we got there that would be a big hit for him.

Tobi's second favorite ride was the last one we went on that day, it was the OdySea and I was surprised that he loved it so much.  It went really high and it also got you wet, but he went on it with Jordan and he LOVED it.  Jordan said he kept doing his crazy laugh and squealing, and he cried when he had to get off so Jordan took him on it a second time which left them both pretty soaked.  At that point it really got cloudy and started to get windy so we decided that was a good time to go, which again had Tobi in tears but he was wiped out and I was satisfied that he had a fun packed day.  We loaded up our wagon and got Tobi in his seat and about fifteen minutes down the road he was passed out!  Jordan and I both were pretty wiped out too but I had so much fun watching him go on rides, especially the ones that Jordan rode with him.

Thank you Moxtek!!



No comments: