Monday, July 23, 2012
Insulin
I started my insulin today and as difficult as it is for me to be doing those shots again, I'm so relieved to have my blood sugar under control! I'm already seeing better numbers and I'm feeling much better. I start doing non-stress tests twice a week, next week and I will also start doing ultrasounds once a month. Which isn't bad since I really only have two months left. I'm so excited to be coming up on the end of this pregnancy and I am so ready to have this new little boy in our home. Anytime I see other people with little babies I get so excited. I think Tobi is going to do so great having a baby brother and I'm really looking forward to this fall season with two little boys. Tobi is so amazing I can't wait to see what Grayson is like. Hopefully these extra appointments will help the time go by even faster and before I know it, October will be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment