Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tobi's Potty Prizes

My mom and dad took Tobi for us this last weekend so we could go to the Spanish Fork Rodeo (so fun!) and then we saw Batman, which was AMAZING...seriously, such a good movie!  Anyway, my mom has a potty seat for Tobi at her house and I guess he wanted to use it while he was there. She took him out to the store and bought a bunch of cute little prizes to put in a bucket so that he could pick one every time he goes potty.  She even got enough for me to have our own prize bucket at home.  She also got him a cute little potty chart that he gets to put a sticker on every time he's successful.  He loves it and he gets so excited to pick a prize!  I don't know why I didn't think of this myself....durr!  But I LOVE my mom to pieces for doing this for him, I've been getting so discouraged with the potty training lately and I think this is a nice boost for both me and Tobi.  We'll see how it goes!


No comments: