Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fireworks

After going to the temple grounds last year to watch the fireworks and having so much fun, Jordan and I decided to make that tradition and we've really been looking forward to it this year.  We even invited Adam and Shannon to come along and we're so glad we did.  We got there at about 8:00pm this year and it was perfect, the sun was just going down so the whole field was shaded and we got a great spot on the grass.  We picked up a couple bags of cotton candy which Tobi was SUPER excited about and chowed on.  We also had glow sticks and Adam bought the boys a couple of light saber swords that they went nuts over.  It was so fun to just sit and relax and let the boys run around and play.  Tobi got nice and wore out and we folded the seats down in our awesome wagon and fixed up a little bed for Tobi to lay on during the fireworks.

The firework show was awesome, I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching the big ones go off, I might have loved it more than Tobi!  Traffic was crazy when we left, but after having done it last year, we knew which way was the better way to go and it only took us thirty minutes to get home this year, not bad right!  Tobi went right to bed when we got home and Jordan and I were happy to do the same.  We had a great holiday and we're excited to do it again next year, only this time we'll have Tobi AND Grayson.


No comments: