Friday, February 18, 2011

Andrew and Bronwyn

We got to have Uncle Andrew and Aunt Bronwyn over for dinner tonight and it was nice visiting with them! We haven't seen them in a little while and we really missed them. Tobi totally showed off when they got here and was climbing all over EVERYTHING. I have to buckle the little stinker into his highchair now and even then he manages to wiggle out sometimes. I made my pork roast with apple pork gravy and it turned out great. Then for dessert I made the fruit pizza that Jocelyn always does for us, and it too turned out fabulous. We don't get to see them too often because of the way our schedules are with work and school, so when we do get to spend time with them it's really nice. I'm so glad that Andrew found Bronwyn, they're such a great fit together. Hopefully we will get to see them again soon rather than later!

No comments: