Thursday, February 17, 2011

S'ghetti lunch

I gave Tobi spaghetti and meatballs for lunch today and he DEVOURED it, if you can't tell from the color of his face. When he decided he was done eating it, he decided to play with it...I figured what the heck, he's already a mess. I've always been kind of a clean freak, even when it comes to Tobi. I try to put bibs on him and roll up his sleeves, and then I also avoid particularly messy foods. Lately though I've found myself growing more chill. I don't want to freak out every time my child gets a little dirty....especially since he's a boy. Boys get dirty. I've noticed a change in my attitude since the new year has begun and I'm a lot more relaxed all around with Tobi. It's been really nice and I can tell he really enjoys the extra freedom. He's such a riot and I'm so grateful I get to spend my days with him.

No comments: