Nedra and Marlei have been babysitting for us every Thursday so that I can make it to my math class while Jordan finishes his shift at work. I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am that they are doing this for us. I know it's just one day, but finding a weekly babysitter has sometimes been a challenge for us. I was so excited when Nedra told us she could take him every week and so far it's going great. He gets so excited when I drop him off and I'm glad that Nedra gets to spend that time with him. It's so good for him to get to know his other Grandma. From what I hear, he loves climbing up and down their stairs (we don't have those at home) and he's been really good for them. It's nice to drop him off and know that he's in safe and capable hands. I don't trust my little angel with just anyone!Thank you Grandma Nedra and Auntie Marlei, you are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment