
This is our newest little member of our family, Daisy. We got to go out to Manti today and pick her up and we have been so excited (and maybe a little bit nervous too, a puppy is a BIG deal). We decided that we would find Pepper a home and replace her with a second dog. She wanted to be outside ALL the time and I really hated dealing with a litter box in our little apartment. I found her a VERY loving home and then Jordan and I went on the hunt for a sheltie. Jordan has wanted one for a very long time and I'm glad that we were able to make it happen.
Tobi absolutely loves her. He gets a little excited though and can be rough so we're trying to teach him what "soft" means. So far she's been pretty good with him too. She has the sweetest little personality and I'm excited to see how she does with our family.
Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment