Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Seven Days of Valentines

My wonderful husband decided to do the seven days of valentines for me this year and it was so fun! Everyday I got to look forward to a new little gift from him and he was so sweet about it too! It was such a clever idea and he was so excited to give me each of my gifts. Since the two of us had school on Monday night, we decided we'd celebrate our Valentines day on Sunday. I gave Jordan a really nice bottle of cologne, he hasn't had the nice stuff in a while and I was super excited to give it to him. As for me, here are my gifts in the order I received them...

Day 1: A heart box full of chocolates
Day 2: Glee season 2 and Step Up 2 (because he loves how I sing and dance when I'm happy)
Day 3: A super soft valentine throw with a matching heart pillow
Day 4: My own valentine coffee mug with a cute little bear inside it
Day 5: A red picture frame titled "Love" with my two favorite guys in it
Day 6: "I Love You" stickies on the bathroom mirror and a Valentines card on the counter
Day 7: A CRICUT EXPRESSION!!!!!!!

Have I mentioned yet that I have the BEST husband EVER? Because I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were worth every bit of effort!!! Happy valentines day! I love you!