Saturday, February 26, 2011

My new camera

I got a new camera at the beginning of the year and I absolutely LOVE it. I've already had so much fun with it. I'm sure you can all tell that my favorite photo subject is my Tobi, he is just so darn funny I can't help but photograph all his silly moments in addition to all the others. Yesterday at Amber's place, he was being so goofy for her that I had to pull out my camera and photograph him. Then again this morning, he was playing in his favorite chair and the light from the window was coming in nice on his face and once again...I had to pull out my camera. He busts out the cheesiest grins for me now when I get my camera out, it's been so much fun taking his pictures lately. I'm excited for the weather to warm up so I can take him to my favorite park and do pictures (maybe by then he'll be walking!). I love doing pictures outside. Here are some of my favorite pictures that I've taken since I got my camera.

No comments: