Thursday, February 10, 2011

My breakfast nook

About a month ago, I spotted this table at Kmart and fell in love with it. I just had to have it and lucky for me, Jordan loved it too. Unfortunately, they were out of stock both in the store and online. I was devastated! I had my heart set on that table and they said they might have more about mid-february. I am not a very patient person and I really didn't want to wait that long so I searched all the other stores in the area for my table. I found a couple, but the price was almost three times as much as what Kmart was selling theirs for. I had no choice but to wait.
A few days ago, Jordan stopped by Kmart on a whim to see if they might have more.....and they did! He brought it home and went right to work putting it together. I was SOOOOO excited! I love it and I'm so glad we were able to get one. Here is my new table!

No comments: