

We got together with the Maughan family tonight and we all went to Chuck E. Cheese for a little pre-birthday party celebration. Kayson is turning one tomorrow and we wanted to go to Chuck's when both the guys could go too. It actually turned out to be a first not only for Tobi, but for Jordan too. Both of my guys had a blast! We shared pizza and breadsticks, and played lots of fun games. Tobi liked racing with Jordan the best, he was so proud to be helping his daddy....adorable!Kayson is walking like a pro and has been for a while now, so I thought I'd do what any good Auntie does.....I gave him squeaky shoes. Adam and Shannon loved them and Kayson thought it was pretty awesome. He kept kicking his feet together in the back seat of the car after we left, just so he could hear them squeak, it was the cutest thing ever! I have a couple of pairs of squeaky shoes stashed away for Tobi when he decides he's ready to walk and I'm so excited. It was nice having them on Kayson at Chuck E. Cheese because we always knew where he was...that kid is FAST. We are so excited to be celebrating his birthday tomorrow and so glad that we got to be included tonight.
As you can see from the pictures....we all had LOADS of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment