Saturday, February 26, 2011

My first hair cut

Okay...so I've been getting a lot of hints and questions about cutting Tobi's hair for a while now. I'll admit, it's getting a little shaggy but I've totally seen worse on older babies. In my defense, the kid is only fifteen months old, he squirms and fights when we change his diaper, and he wiggles and fusses when we change his clothes, and he cries and whines when I wash his hair....you really think he's gonna let me cut it? I've been wanting to trim it so Jordan and I got creative this weekend and sat him down for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (the only thing that keeps his attention for more than two minutes) and I began to cut his baby hair. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world and it took FOREVER, but at least it's done and hopefully people will leave me alone.

For all of you anxiously awaiting the day this crazy mom will finally cut her child's ridiculously long hair, the wait is over.

Behold! My new little stud in all his short-hair glory.



3 comments:

Becca said...

I don't blame you. We tried cutting Camden's hair once. That was all it took. Now I take him to someone who knows what they're doing! He looks so cute though!

Anonymous said...

Tobi looks so cute. You did a great job.

Brynn said...

He looks so cute, I love it!